Summer days drifting away but oh those summer nights!
Labour Day weekend has that feeling of summer coming to an end. We are holding on extra tight to these sweet last summer nights with this dessert that will have everyone asking for, you guess it, S’MORE! 🙃
- 1 ½ cups cassava flour or almond flour
- ½ cup graham wafer crumbs (we like the vegan + dairy free graham cracker from Kinnikinnick as a substitute)
- ½ cup melted vegan butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cashew milk or dairy free milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 1 ½ cup mini marshmallows (we like Dandies All Natural Vegan Marshmallows)
- ¼ cup graham crumbs
- 4 hand crushed graham cookies
- ½ cup Rawcology Chocolate Coconut Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare an 8 inch by 8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine crust ingredients and press firmly into pan.
- In same bowl combine topping ingredients and mix loosely together. With your hands, spread out topping ingredients evenly on your dough base.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool slightly and then cut into bars and enjoy! We bet the whole batch is done in one sitting! 💫