Chocolate Yogurt Dipped Strawberries and Figs
This is a super quick, sweet treat to have up your sleeve as a light dessert or perfect chocolate lovers afternoon snack. The raw cacao yogurt has great antioxidant benefits and the oats and seeds from our Oat Clusters offer a great balance of healthy fats, protein and gut loving probiotics!
Whip it, dip it and enjoy!
Gettin' Figgy with It
- Rich in potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, and manganese.
- One of the most alkaline foods, making them useful in supporting the proper pH of the body.
- Helpful for regular bowl movements.
- Packed with flavonoids which are shown to help lower blood pressure, improve blood flow to the brain and heart, and reduce inflammation.
- Highest plant-based source of iron- major component of hemoglobin
- Cacao has four neurotransmitters- serotonin, tyrosine, tryptophan and phenylethylamine, which are associated with feelings of well-being and help alleviate depression.
Excellent source of vitamins C and K, dietary fibre, flavonoids, manganese, vitamin B1 and iodine.
They are a protector against inflammation, cancer, and heart disease.
Vitamin C is vital to the production of collagen, which helps to improve skin’s elasticity and resilience resulting in healthier, younger-looking skin.
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup
- 6 fresh figs
- 10-15 small strawberries
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Oat Cluster with Probiotics, broken up or gently ground
- Make your Chocolate Yogurt by mixing coconut yogurt with raw cacao and maple syrup.
- Slice figs either in half or thirds. Depending on the size of your strawberries, keep them whole or slice in half length wise.
- Dip figs and strawberries into the chocolate yogurt, and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with Chocolate Oat Clusters. Place in the fridge or freezer until ready to eat!