Blueberry Breakfast Cookies
Looking for a mid week treat?
Say heya to these indulgent, nutritious breakfast cookies.👋
Whether it's that much needed 3pm afternoon pick me up, a much needed activity for those kids at home, or a mental cooking break for yourself - these taste delicious and are filled with real, whole food, nutrient dense ingredients.
Sometimes everyone just needs a good cookie. 🍪
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup ground Rawcology Blueberry Grain Free Granola
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 flax egg
- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Place parchment on cookie sheet.
- Prepare flax egg and set aside.
- In a blender, pulse blueberry granola until ground. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients, except for fresh blueberries, and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl combine tahini, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla. Stir until completely mixed. Fold in flax egg.
- Add wet to dry and allow cookie mixture and then gently fold in blueberries.
- Using your hands, shape cookies and place on cookie sheet. This recipe yields 11 cookies. Place in preheated oven and bake for 15-17 minutes. Allow to cool completely then devour every single one! 💜 Store in fridge or freezer.