Oat Banana Bake
🍌 Weekend Plans: Oat Banana Bake 🍌
We love baking a large breakfast so that there are seconds around for everyone who wants them and maybe even enough for breakfast the next day to give us a little extra sleep in 😉 sign us up!
This one is packed with a potassium power punch with all the banana goodness. We love it with a nut or seed butter drizzle and that it's a healthy, gluten free breakfast recipe that also makes a pretty sweet snack on the go!
- 1 flax egg
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 heaping tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped (sub hemp hearts to make nut free)
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 ¾ cup cashew milk
- 1 banana, sliced
- ½ cup Rawcology Banana Raw Crunch Granola
- Yogurt or kefir
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Grease an 8" by 8" pan or desired baking dish.
- In a large measuring cup, prepare flax egg and set aside.
- Mash banana into flax and add baking powder, spices, salt, vanilla and coconut oil and stir together.
- Add in walnuts, oats, maple syrup and cashew milk. Pour oat mixture into pan and place sliced banana on top.
- Place in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes. Remove, let cool and top with Rawcology Banana Granola and enjoy!