Blueberry Lavender Protein Muffins
Sweet, juicy, floral, and the perfect pairing with your afternoon tea. With sweet blueberries, aromatic lavender, and topped with a granola crumble, these gluten free, vegan muffins are bursting with flavour in every bite.
- 2 flax egg
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup Lakanto
- 1 tsp dried lavender finely chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4-1 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup Rawcology Blueberry Grain Free Granola roughly chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 350 and line muffin tin with parchment or silicone liners.
- In a large bowl whisk together water and flax and set aside to gel for 10 minutes.
- Use an ice cream scoop to measure out 11 muffins. Sprinkle chopped oat clusters on top of each muffin. Place in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until done.
- A toothpick should come out clean when tested. Stores well in freezer.