Pumpkin Chocolate Granola Bars
Give 'em pumpkin to talk about!🎃
These wholesome pumpkin chocolate granola bars scream fall in every bite. They are gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, and nut free, making them a perfect grab-and-go breakfast or school safe snack.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup almonds roughy chopped
- 1 cup walnuts roughly chopped
- 1 cup Rawcology Chocolate Granola
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp flax
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Rawcology Chocolate Granola
- Preheat oven to 350. Place parchment into a 8x8 baking dish and set aside. Let parchment hang over the sides for easy removal.
- Place almonds and walnuts in a food processor and pulse until roughly chopped. Add oats and Rawcology Chocolate Granola and pulse again.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until mixture comes together.
- Transfer to a parchment lined 8x8 baking dish. Use a flat bottomed surface to press bars firmly into dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Let the bars cool completely before adding chocolate layer.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave in 30 second increments until fully melted.
- Pour chocolate over cooled bars. Use an offset spatula to evenly spread chocolate.
- Generously sprinkle granola over bars and place in the fridge to allow the chocolate to set.
- Lift bars out of pan onto a cutting board. Use a hot knife to cut bars into desired shapes. Store in fridge or freezer.