Blueberry Yogurt Overnight Oats
Here's to making it to Friday in this first week "back"! It might not have gone totally smooth, and you (like us) might not be fully back in your routines but we made it through that first week with enthusiasm, excitement and hopefulness!
Let's hold onto that excited, vibrant, hopeful energy for the rest of the year as we take on new challenges, inevitable deal with obstacles but tackle them with eagerness and positive energy!
Also this Blueberry Yogurt Overnight Oats Recipe is exactly the creamy deliciousness we needed this Friday and will likely make again thrice next week! It's fast, full of flavour and nutrient goodness!
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch pink salt
- 1/2 cup dairy-free yogurt + 1/4 cup for assembling
- 1 cup dairy free milk of choice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1/4 cup blueberry chia jam, divided
- 1/4 cup Rawcology Blueberry Grain Free Granola
- Prepare the overnight oats the night before. In a large glass or measuring cup mix oats, chia seeds, cinnamon and salt. Pour in milk, 1/2 cup yogurt and vanilla and stir to combine. Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to assemble, remove oats from fridge and give them a stir. Arrange two jars with 1 tbsp each blueberry jam in the bottom. Top with some more oats, then yogurt, then jam and continue layering until everything is gone.
- Top with Rawcology Blueberry Granola. Enjoy!