Zucchini Pizza Boats
Here's a fresh answer to the question "what do I make with these zucchinis?" that we can get behind!
Zucchinis are rich in folate, antioxidants and skin soothing vitamins A, E and C.
This is a crunchy veggie filled delight we recommend taking for a spin! Check out the plant based recipe here as a great idea for lunch or dinner!
- 3 zucchini's, halved and seeds scooped
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch chili flakes
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 package plant based ground meat
- 1 tbsp chorizo spice
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups swiss chard, chopped
- Vegan mozzarella
- Rawcology Smokey Cheeze Coconut Chips
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a large nonstick pan heat olive oil. Sauté chili flakes, onion and garlic for several minutes. Add in plant based grounds. Break them apart with a wooden spoon. Season with chorizo spice and continue to cook until browned. Add in mushrooms and cook until they start to soften. Add in swiss chard and tomato sauce and stir to combine.
- Scoops seeds out of halved zucchini’s and place on parchment lined baking tray. Season with salt. Using a soup spoon scoop pizza filling into the boats. Until all filling is done. Add vegan mozzarella shreds and cracked pepper.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn the oven to broil and continue to cook until cheese has browned, about 5 minutes. Finish with Rawcology Smokey Cheeze Coconut Chips and enjoy!
Tagged: Main Dishes