Chai Overnight Oats
It is National Chai Day, and we are here for it. These spiced chai overnight oats taste like your favourite chai latte, flavoured with the warmth of cinnamon, ginger, star anise and cloves. This recipe is full of healthy fats, fibre, and gut health goodness.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp chai spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut kefir
- 1 cup Rawcology Chocolate Granola
- Place oats, milk, chia seeds, hemp seeds, chai spice, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt into a bowl fitted with a lid. Stir oat mixture until well incorporated. Cover with the lid and place in the fridge overnight.
- Give the oats a good stir before assembling.
- Divide granola into 2 jars and spoon oats on top.
- Divide kefir onto oats, sprinkle with more granola and add a sprinkle of chai spice.
- Serve with cinnamon sticks!