Cherry Blackberry Pops
Enjoy the sweet cherry season with these creamy and delicious plant based, low sugar popsicles! The perfect treat to beat the heat on summer afternoons or as an al fresco dessert.
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt or kefir
- 160 ml light coconut milk
- 160 ml coconut cream
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 2 cups cherries pit and stem removed
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 8 tbsp coconut yogurt or kefir
- 1/3-1/2 cup Rawcology Chocolate Granola lightly crushed
- Place all the ingredients, except the yogurt and granola, into a high-speed blender.
- Blend until mixture is smooth and creamy. Pour the popsicle mixture into silicone moulds leaving 1/2 inch space from the top and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and top the “bottoms” of popsicles with yogurt and crushed granola. Slide popsicle sticks into each mold. Place back into the freezer for a minimum 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer and let popsicles rest on counter for several minutes before gently removing from moulds.