Summer Lavender Bliss Bites
There is something about a little evening lavender bite that just makes us calm and content.
We've made these with @botanicahealth Lavender Moon Mylk powder that have some Ashwaghanda in it for an extra adaptogen zen.
Ingredients (makes 14 bites)
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Rawcology Blueberry Granola
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1 tbsp lavender moon mylk
- 1 tbsp blackberry goji powder
- 1-2 drops lavender essential oil (Optional)
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Place dates in hot water for 15 minutes to soften. Drain and remove pits.
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor. Pulse to combine ingredients and then let machine whirl until dough comes together in a ball.
- Roll bliss bites into 1 inch balls and place on a plate. Drop into coconut and roll to coat.
- Place into freezer for 1 hour. Eat and enjoy! Store in an air tight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.