Cookies and Cream Bites
We're getting ready for the weekend with a no bake, plant based, low sugar frozen dessert recipe that serves all that cookies and cream chocolate bar taste without any of the processed sugar and dairy.
Yes please! Make them tonight and enjoy all weekend long!
- 3 cups ground Chocolate Oat Clusters with Probiotics
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cashews soaked over night
- 1 cup coconut cream, hardened chilled top of can + 1/4 cup water from can
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup kefir or coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- Line a muffin tin with silicone or parchment liners.
- Place Chocolate Oat Clusters in a food processor. Pulse to get them moving. Add cacao powder and coconut oil and blend until you get a course sand texture.
- Press 1 tbsp of the crumb into the bottom of the liner. Place in freezer to set as you make your filling.
- Drain and rinse soaked cashews. Place into a blender. Open the can of cold coconut milk and gently remove the hardened cream at the top. Add to the blender.
- Add 2 -3 tbsp of coconut water from the can. Add maple syrup, kefir or yogurt and vanilla. Blend on high scraping down sides as needed. If mixture is very thick add 1 tbsp more coconut water.
- Add in 1/2 cup of cookie crumb into the blender and pulse a couple of times to incorporate. Pour onto the prepared crust. Tap the muffin tin several times to release any air bubbles.
- Place back in freezer for 20 minutes before adding the cookie crumb on top.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours until fully set. Once ready to eat, remove the liner and allow to sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!