We see you long weekend and YUM you look good! 🍔✨
We love trying new ways to get our plant grill on and enjoy all the deliciousness of a burger with all the nutrient goodness of plants. Here is an Eggplant Burger that turned out 👌🌿
We recommend enjoying with a side of some Smoky Cheeze Superfood Coconut Chips to round out this perfect summer lunch or dinner! 🔥
Nutrition Benefits: When it comes to summer produce, you can't go wrong with eggplant. Eggplants are loaded with antioxidants, fiber, potassium, magnesium, iron, vitamin C, and vitamin B6. Health benefits include providing antioxidants, fighting inflammation, offering protection against cancer, lowering cholesterol, improving digestion, and protecting skin health. Thus, making eggplant an egg-cellent choice for those summer backyard BBQ’s.
- 1 medium sized eggplant
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Gluten free hamburger buns
- Vegan cheddar
- Almond ricotta
- Heirloom tomato
- Eggplant bacon
- Garden greens
- Pickled red cabbage
- Rawcology Smoky Cheeze Superfood Coconut Chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- Slice eggplant in ¼-inch thick slices.
- Place in a large bowl and sprinkle with salt, smoked paprika and cracked pepper.
Drizzle with olive oil. Toss eggplant coating all the slices.
- Place in the preheated oven and roast for 20 minutes, flip and roast for 10 to 15 minutes more. Top with garnishes of your choice and enjoy! 🌟
Tagged: Main Dishes