We see you long weekend and YUM you look good! 🍔✨
We love trying new ways to get our plant grill on and enjoy all the deliciousness of a burger with all the nutrient goodness of plants. Here is an Eggplant Burger that turned out 👌🌿
We recommend enjoying with a side of some Smoky Cheeze Superfood Coconut Chips to round out this perfect summer lunch or dinner! 🔥
- 1 medium sized eggplant
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Gluten free hamburger buns
- Vegan cheddar
- Almond ricotta
- Heirloom tomato
- Eggplant bacon
- Garden greens
- Pickled red cabbage
- Rawcology Smoky Cheeze Superfood Coconut Chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- Slice eggplant in ¼-inch thick slices.
- Place in a large bowl and sprinkle with salt, smoked paprika and cracked pepper.
Drizzle with olive oil. Toss eggplant coating all the slices.
- Place in the preheated oven and roast for 20 minutes, flip and roast for 10 to 15 minutes more. Top with garnishes of your choice and enjoy! 🌟
Tagged: Main Dishes