Craving something sweet? In honour of #NationalPancakeDay and the best breakfast foods of all time, we wanted to share our mouth-watering Funfetti Pancakes.
It’s pancake day AND Justin Beiber’s birthday, so we’re flipping celebrating!
So “Love yourself” this weekend and enjoy these “Yummy” pancakes.
- 1 flax egg=1 tbsp ground flax +3 tbsp warm water 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Whisk dry ingredients
- 3 tbsp Funfetti sprinkles Rawcology blueberry granola
- Make flax egg and set aside.
- Add apple cider vinegar and milk together, whisk to combine and let it sit for 10 minutes before adding olive oil and vanilla.
- Whisk dry ingredients together.
- Add wet to dry and mix together well.
- Finally fold in sprinkles.
- Let the batter rest while pan is heating. Spray pan with coconut spray. Use an ice cream scoop or ladle to measure out pancakes.
- Stack cooked pancakes and add coconut whip and blueberry granola!