Craving something sweet? In honour of #NationalPancakeDay and the best breakfast foods of all time, we wanted to share our mouth-watering Funfetti Pancakes.
It’s pancake day AND Justin Beiber’s birthday, so we’re flipping celebrating!
So “Love yourself” this weekend and enjoy these “Yummy” pancakes.
Eat what you love, love what you eat
At Rawcology we believe in eating good food. You can still reach your health goals while enjoying the foods that you love by mindfully incorporating them into your daily routine. This leads to long-term sustainable healthy eating and optimal well-being.
- 1 flax egg=1 tbsp ground flax +3 tbsp warm water 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Whisk dry ingredients
- 3 tbsp Funfetti sprinkles Rawcology blueberry granola
- Make flax egg and set aside.
- Add apple cider vinegar and milk together, whisk to combine and let it sit for 10 minutes before adding olive oil and vanilla.
- Whisk dry ingredients together.
- Add wet to dry and mix together well.
- Finally fold in sprinkles.
- Let the batter rest while pan is heating. Spray pan with coconut spray. Use an ice cream scoop or ladle to measure out pancakes.
- Stack cooked pancakes and add coconut whip and blueberry granola!