Lime Cauliflower Rice
👋 Here's a zesty dish for a Friday quickie that's fresh and hearty and fast in one pan!
If you're like us, we love all the cauliflower recipes. This is a great one because it's a zest friend side dish or can be pumped up with some roasted tofu to make it a meal. Perfect and light for a humid summer night. 👌☀️
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus more to garnish
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- 7 asparagus spears, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 4 cups kale, ripped into small pieces
- 1 block tofu, cubed and roasted (optional)
- 1/2 cup frozen edamame
- 1 lime, juiced
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- Rawcology Rockin' Ranch Coconut Chips
- Wash the cauliflower and pat dry. Place the course shredder attachment on your food processor. Break up cauliflower into pieces that will fit through your chute. Leave 1 cup small cauliflower florets on the side to put into the dish. Scrape cauliflower “rice” into a bowl.
- In a large non-stick pan, heat 2 tbsp olive oil. Add in onion, garlic and chili flakes. Sauté for several minutes until onion starts to soften. Add in asparagus and cauliflower florets and season with salt and pepper. Cook for several minutes.
- Add in edamame and stir to combine. Toss in kale and roasted tofu.
- Finally fold in the “rice” and gently combine everything together. Cook for approximately 7 minutes.
- Add in lime juice and 2 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and cracked pepper to taste. Garnish with Rockin' Ranch Coconut Chips and enjoy! 🎉
Tagged: Main Dishes