Grilled Peach Salad
Your summer backyard BBQ just got a whole lot juicier.
Celebrate summer with this Grilled Peach Salad. With sweet peaches, spicy radishes, and refreshing herbs, this salad is simple enough to put together for a light dinner, but elegant enough to serve at your next outdoor gathering. 🧡🍑
- 3 firm peaches
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 1 watermelon radish
- 1/2 cup cubed vegan feta
- Handful cherry tomatoes
- 6 asparagus spears
- 1/2 block tofu cubed and roasted
- Handful fresh basil leaves torn
- Handful fresh mint leaves torn
- 1/4 cup salad dressing of choice
- 1/2 cup RAWCOLOGY Rockin Ranch
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- Cook quinoa according to package. Set aside to cool.
- Fire up your outdoor or indoor grill.
- Trim asparagus and toss with a tsp of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill asparagus and set aside.
- Roast or bbq tofu, set aside.
- Cut peaches in 6- 8 wedges (Depending on how big the peach is).
- Rub peaches with a tsp of olive oil. Place on grill and cook each side. Takes approximately 2 minutes per side.
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut cooked asparagus into 1” pieces.
- Thinly slice watermelon radish and cut into quarters.
- Place salad greens, quinoa, tomatoes, radish , herbs, feta and roasted tofu into a large bowl.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp of dressing and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and arrange the peaches on top.
- Sprinkle with Rockin Ranch, sea salt and cracked pepper.