Grilled Veg Skewer with Green Goddess Herb Sauce
We're grilled that BBQ Season is here and ready to get our veggies all fired up!
This Grilled Veg Skewer with Green Goddess Herb Sauce is perfect for that Sunday al fresco dinner. Summer dinners here we come!
Ingredients Herb Sauce
- 2 cups mint, cilantro, and dill
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 3/4 cup olive oil
Veg Skewer Suggestions
- 1/2 brick tofu pressed and cut into cubes
- 1 small eggplant, cubed
- 7 cremini mushrooms, halved
- 7 pearl onions
- 1/2 small zucchini
- 1/2 red pepper
- 7 cherry tomatoes
- 7 small potatoes, parboiled
- 7 spears asparagus
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pink salt and cracked pepper
- Sauce: place everything but oil in food processor. Pulse to get started and then slowly drizzle olive oil while machine is whirling. Scrape down sides as needed.
- Pre soak the skewers in water for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Get your BBQ rocking hot or preheat your oven to 400F. Once all vegetables are cut start sliding veggies and tofu onto skewers.
- Parboil the potatoes, rinse with cold water and slice in half. Drizzle asparagus and potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on baking sheet or wrap in aluminum foil if BBQing.
- Brush the skewers with herb sauce on all sides until well coated.
- BBQ or Roast for 30 minutes (but removing the asparagus after 15 minutes).
- Once done brush the skewers once again with herb sauce. Enjoy!
Tagged: Main Dishes