Keto Avocado Pops
Embrace the summer heat with our Keto Avocado Pops. The combination of plant-based ingredients creates the smooth texture of a creamsicle, while being a delicious, homemade keto-friendly snack (rich in healthy fats, fiber, and protein)! The Rawcology Chocolate with Raw Cacao Raw Crunch Granola dipped tips give these pops the perfect nut-free crunchy topper, so everyone can enjoy this warm weather, seasonally-inspired treat!
- 2 avocados
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup monk fruit syrup (or maple syrup if not following keto)
- 1 cup cashew milk or coconut milk
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- ½ cup Rawcology Chocolate with Raw Cacao Raw Crunch Granola crushed
- Place all ingredients for popsicles in high speed blender.
- Once blended, pour in silicone popsicle tray and set with a stick.
- Place in freezer to set, minimum 3 hours.
- Melt chocolate in a small saucepan with coconut oil and set aside to cool.
- Once popsicles are frozen, drizzle or dip each one with chocolate and sprinkle with our Chocolate with Raw Cacao Granola. Enjoy! 🍫🥑🌿💫