Keto Avocado Pops
Embrace the summer heat with our Keto Avocado Pops. The combination of plant-based ingredients creates the smooth texture of a creamsicle, while being a delicious, homemade keto-friendly snack (rich in healthy fats, fiber, and protein)! The Rawcology Chocolate with Raw Cacao Raw Crunch Granola dipped tips give these pops the perfect nut-free crunchy topper, so everyone can enjoy this warm weather, seasonally-inspired treat!
“One avocado per day can keep bad cholesterol at bay”
Healthy fats are essential for every single cell in the body to function. Avocados contain monosaturated and polyunsaturated fats. These fats have heart healthy benefits including decreasing inflammation and improving blood cholesterol levels. Avocados contain phytosterols, which are naturally occurring compounds found in plants that help block cholesterol from being absorbed in the body. The fats in avocados can act as a nutrient booster by helping enhance the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. The powerful combination of fat and fibre in avocados helps you to feel full for longer making it the perfect green fruit for a heart-healthy diet.
- 2 avocados
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup monk fruit syrup (or maple syrup if not following keto)
- 1 cup cashew milk or coconut milk
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- ½ cup Rawcology Chocolate with Raw Cacao Raw Crunch Granola crushed
- Place all ingredients for popsicles in high speed blender.
- Once blended, pour in silicone popsicle tray and set with a stick.
- Place in freezer to set, minimum 3 hours.
- Melt chocolate in a small saucepan with coconut oil and set aside to cool.
- Once popsicles are frozen, drizzle or dip each one with chocolate and sprinkle with our Chocolate with Raw Cacao Granola. Enjoy! 🍫🥑🌿💫