Keto Cauliflower Spinach Soup
Soup season is still going strong over here with this creamy Keto Cauliflower Spinach Soup 🌱🌟
There's nothing better on a snowy Monday than a big bowl of soup to keep us warm and fed.
We love to cook, but let's be honest, some nights... not so much. Enter in a big batch of soup to the rescue. Double the recipe and keep those leftovers handy when you need a soothing, nutrient dense meal in a pinch. 🙌
1 medium head of cauliflower, chopped
1 medium white onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup watercress
1 cup spinach
4 cups veggie stock
1 cup full fat coconut milk + 3 tbsp for garnish
1/4 cup virgin coconut oil
1 tsp pink Himalyan salt
Optional: Chopped parsley or chives, Rockin' Ranch Coconut Chips
1. In a large soup pot, heat the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until soft and beginning to turn translucent.
2. Add the garlic and stir until fragrant, around a minute. Add the cauliflower and cook for 5 minutes, or until slightly brown.
3. Add the watercress and spinach and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the vegetable broth and coconut milk and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the cauliflower is tender, approximately 20 minutes.
5. Transfer the soup to a blender, or use an immersion blender to puree until smooth.
6. Transfer back into the pot and add pink Himalayan salt to taste.
7. Garnish with chopped herbs and Rawcology Rockin' Ranch Coconut Chips and enjoy!
Tagged: Main Dishes