Mini Cherry Cheesecake
Ready for cherry season with these plant-based Mini Cherry Cheesecakes!
Cherry season is the best – not only are cherries bursting with antioxidants but they are packed with fibre, vitamin A, potassium, calcium and folic acid.
We’ve worked in our Chocolate with Raw Cacao Granola into the top layer of this recipe adding a superfood crunch. These mini cheesecakes are a delicious treat with no refined sugar and sweetened with maple syrup. Quick Tip – get organic frozen pitted cherries for extra ease in the kitchen, otherwise a cherry pitter can speed up the prep! 👌
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1/8 cup melted coconut oil
- 10 pitted medjool dates
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup Rawcology Chocolate with Raw Cacao Grain Free Granola
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked overnight
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 cup frozen cherries (de-thawed)
- 1 tbsp beet crystals
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Rawcology Chocolate with Raw Cacao Grain Free Granola crushed
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients for the crust and pulse to combine.
- Press crust into silicone molds and place in freezer while you create filling.
- Rinse soaked cashews. Add cashews, maple syrup, coconut cream, almond butter and vanilla into the blender and blend on high, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Transfer half your cheesecake mixture into a separate bowl.
- Add in de-thawed cherries and beet crystals and blend again.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture onto prepared crusts and place back in the freezer to set for 15 minutes.
- Complete the filling by scooping out the cherry layer and place back in the freezer for another 20 minutes or so.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small saucepan on low heat.
- Once chocolate is smooth, let the mixture cool down.
- Once chocolate has cooled, spoon the final layer on set cheesecake cups and sprinkle with crushed granola to finish them off. Enjoy! 💫