Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Cakes
Happy Valentine's Day! 💞
We're indulging our sweet tooth today with these Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Cakes and sending you all our love! Whether it's a special occasion or you're just in the mood for really delicious low sugar, naturally sweetened treat that looks as good as it tastes, this is the dessert recipe you've been dreaming about. Healthy eating that sacrifices none of the sweets and treats!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup Rawcology Chocolate Raw Crunch Granola
- 1 cup graham wafer crumbs
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp date sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup frozen raspberries, de-thawed
- 1 can coconut milk, chilled in fridge overnight
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup powdered monkfruit sweetener
- The night before, place contents of a can of coconut milk into a blender and blend on high. Scrape into a jar and place in fridge overnight.
- Preheat the over to 350 °F. Mix dry ingredients in a medium size bowl and then stir in melted coconut oil and mix thoroughly. Press into the bottom of silicon cupcake cups.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a high-speed blender, add all filling ingredients, except the frozen raspberries. Blend until smooth.
- Pour 2 tbsp of filling on top of prepared crust. Tap several times to release air bubbles. Place in freezer to set.
- Add ¾ of the raspberries and maple syrup into remainder of the filling layer and blend until smooth again.
- Once the middle layer is set, scoop raspberry layer on top. Tap again and place back in freezer until ready to serve.
- To make the ganache, remove solidified milk from fridge and place in a small saucepan with icing sugar and cacao. Heat until small bubbles appear. Stir and then cover for 15 minutes. Once ganache has cooled slightly, place in the fridge to cool and thicken. Scoop onto set cheezecakes.
- If you want a solid effect, place back in freezer until chocolate layer has set. Remove from silicone molds and leave out for 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!