Sticky Saucy & Spicy Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps
Game Night Sticky Saucy & Spicy Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps
We'll be honest, we're not big football fans. Nope, just not our jam. However, we ARE cauliflower fanatics, so we're going to be making these for a festive little Sunday.
If you're watching the big game, or not, these will hit the spot! 🎉
- ½ medium cauliflower
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pink salt
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ cup brown rice flour
- ¼ cup panko or gluten free breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Rawcology Smoky Cheeze Coconut Chips
- ½ 1 cup water
- ¼ cup tamari
- ⅛ cup Gochujang sauce or spicy miso sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 knob ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp white and black sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
- Slice cauliflower into florets and place in bowl.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk spices. Add flour, panko and ground Smoky Cheeze. Stir to combine. Add in ½ cup water and stir. Slowly add in more water until you get the right consistency. The batter should not be too thick or too thin. You want it to stick to the cauliflower.
- Dip each floret and coat completely, shaking off any excess. Place on parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Turn and continue baking for 15 - 20 more minutes until crispy.
- Whisk all ingredients for sauce in a small bowl.
- Once cauliflower is done, drizzle sauce over cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Use lettuce for your wraps for a crunchy twist, adding whatever raw veggies you like. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion. Or they can be eaten by hand dipped into a ranch style dressing! Enjoy!