Plant Based Nut Nog
Christmas Eve calls for a smooth, creamy glass of Plant Based Nut Nog!
Whether you're relaxing today or manically wrapping presents, this delightful treat has your name on it.
The benefits of these spices go beyond the holiday season. These functional spices hold antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Anti-microbial properties, helps to fight fungal, bacterial, and viral elements in food
- Enhances digestion, lowers “bad” cholesterol levels
- Great source of manganese which helps in regulating blood sugar levels and absorbing calcium
- Full of copper and magnesium, which helps to reduce oxidative stress
- Full of antioxidants, protect cells from damage and stop inflammation from occurring
- Aids in digestion and proper fat metabolism
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cardamom
- Pinch pink salt
- 1/2 cup Apple Cinnamon Oat Clusters
- Drain and rinse cashews. Add can of coconut milk into the blender. Add remaining ingredients and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a jar with a lid and place in the fridge until ready to use. Lasts up to 5 days and pairs exceptionally well with a side of Apple Cinnamon Oat Clusters!