Pumpkin Spice Zucchini Mini Muffins
Dipping into the Fall season with these Pumpkin Spice Mini Muffins! This plant based recipes is taken up a notch with @itsblume Pumpkin Spice Blend and Adaptogenic Milk Blend.
We topped them off with a spices coconut yogurt and our Apple Cinnamon Oat Clusters with Probiotics!
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Spice Blend
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut cugar
- 1/2 cup Adaptogenic Milk Blend
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 flax egg
- 1 ¼ cups grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 handful of Apple Cinnamon Oat Clusters
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkins Spice Blend
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all your dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix all your wet ingredients in a small bowl. Add them together and then fold in the grated zucchini.
- Place your muffin mix into a mini muffin tin that has been greased with coconut oil for 17 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix 1 tablespoon of the Pumpkin Blend with hot water and whisk. Then add coconut yogurt into a small bowl and stir in the whisked pumpkin spice blend.
- Add "coconut spiced icing" to the muffins and top with our Apple Cinnamon Oat Clusters with Probiotics! Enjoy!