Raspberry Granola Crumble Bars
Here's a weekend treat for the whole family! 🤩
We love desserts that can pass as breakfast...or breakfasts that pass as desserts and these Raspberry Granola Crumble Bars are the perfect naturally sweet treat. Feel good about the addition of hemp and chia in the filling! 🌟
- 2 ½ cups fresh and frozen raspberries
- Juice from half a lemon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 ½ cups Rawcology Chocolate with Raw Cacao Raw Crunch Granola
- ¼ cup coconut oil, room temperature
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup gluten free flour
- Pinch of pink salt
- 1 cup Rawcology Chocolate with Raw Cacao Raw Crunch Granola
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, room temperature
- 3 tbsp gluten free flour
- Preheat oven 350. Line loaf tin with parchment.
- In a bowl of a food processor, add crust ingredients and pulse to combine.
- Press the crust firmly into the prepared pan and set aside.
In a small pot over medium low heat, add frozen raspberries and lemon juice.
Simmer for several minutes until berries have softened.
- Add in maple syrup and continue to cook.
- Once berries have fully softened, add in chia seeds, stir and remove from heat to thicken. Set aside to cool completely before spreading evenly on top of the crust.
- In the same food processor, add in the crumble ingredients and pulse to combine to have a little bit of texture.
- Spread crumble on top of the chia jam layer and bake in the oven for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely and then place in the refrigerator to solidify before slicing, serving and enjoying! 💫