Besides a super low-calorie option, the many benefits of zucchini will have you convinced to include this summer squash in your diet.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup grated vegan parmesan
- 1 tsp pink salt
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 flax eggs
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into sticks ¼ to ½ inch thick
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Rawcology Smoky Cheeze Superfood Coconut Chips crushed for batter
- Your favourite vegan mayo for dipping (we like to add in some fresh dill and garlic for some extra flavour)
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F. Lay out parchment paper or foil on a baking sheet and coat with oil.
- Stir the almond flour, vegan parmesan, salt, oregano, garlic powder, paprika, crushed Smoky Cheeze Coconut Chips and pepper flakes together in a shallow bowl. Place the beaten flax eggs in a second shallow bowl.
- Working in batches, dip the zucchini sticks into the flax eggs, shaking to remove any excess, and roll them in the herbed cheese mixture to coat. Arrange the coated zucchini sticks on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until golden and crisp, 20 to 25 minutes, turning once halfway.
- Garnish with the parsley and more Smoky Cheeze crushed chips and serve with ketchup or vegan mayo. Enjoy! 💫