Rose Chia Pudding
Rise and Smell the Roses 💕
This fragrant and indulgent breakfast is infused with the most wonderful rose powder making it something special. The added beet powder gives a boost of nutrients including potassium, betaine, magnesium, folate and Vitamin C. Enjoy a little mid-week indulgence, take a moment and smell those roses. 💞
- ½ cup gluten free oats
- ¾ cups cashew milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp rose powder, ground edible dried rose petals or rose water
- 1 tsp beet powder
- ¼ cup yogurt of choice
- ¼ cup Rawcology Chocolate Coconut Chips
- Fresh figs and blueberries to top
- In a large mixing jar, add in oats, milk and chia seeds.
- Stir together. Add in vanilla and stir. Add in rose powder and beet powder and stir to combine.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Layer rose overnight chia oats into your bowl or parfait cup, add a layer of Chocolate Coconut Chips.
- Add a layer of your yogurt of choice and finish with fresh sliced figs and blueberries on top. Take a deep breath in and savour every bite!