Spring Pasta Salad
The sweet taste of spring is in the air and we’re drooling over this simple pasta. There is a whole lot of green goodness going on in this dish - filled with asparagus, peas, sprouts, and pesto. This vibrant pasta is boosted with healthy fats, fibre, vitamins, and minerals, making it the perfect healthy meal to enjoy all year round.
- 1 bag of fusilli
- 2 tbsp olive oil 1/2 tsp chili flakes 1/2 onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 carrot chopped
- 6 asparagus spear cut into 1/4” pieces 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup cooked white beans
- 1/3 cup pesto (Try our Kale Walnut Pesto)
- 1/2 cup vegan cubed feta
- Handful sprouts
- 1/2 watermelon radish thinly sliced Sea salt and cracked pepper Rawcology Rockin Ranch Chips
- Cook pasta in salted water. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water before you drain the pasta.
- Heat olive oil and chili flakes in a large dutch oven.
- Add onion and carrot and cook for several minutes.
- Add in asparagus, peas and garlic and stir to coat.
- Add in white beans and cooked pasta.
- Spoon pesto over pasta and add a splash or two of pasta water to create the sauce for the pasta.
- Toss in cubed feta and sprouts.
- Season well with salt and cracked pepper.
- Scoop into bowls and add watermelon radish and top with Rawcology Rockin Ranch Chips.