Spring Remix Avocado Toast
Spring Remix #ToastTuesday!
We love avocados and love an avocado toast day. Is there anything more satisfying than that perfectly ripe avocado and mixing it with a crunchy bread and some savoury salty crunchy goodness? We love the addition here of watermelon radish, dill fronds, a light sprinkling of chili flakes and a hit of Rockin' Ranch Coconut Chips.
Savoury Toast Ingredients
- 4 slices gluten-free sourdough
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 watermelon radish, thinly sliced
- 1/3-1/2 cup homemade pesto
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- Fresh dill and dill fronds
- Rawcology Rockin’ Ranch Coconut Chips
Sweet Toast Ingredients
- 2 tbsp peanut butter or seed butter of choice
- 1/2 banana, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- Rawcology Chocolate Cacao Grain Free Granola
- Toast your bread.
- We chose 3 savoury and 1 sweet but you do you!
- Smear 3 slices with pesto, cucumber, radish and sliced avocado.
- Season the avocado with sea salt and cracked pepper and a pinch of chilli flakes.
- Crumble Rockin’ Ranch on top for added crunch and flavour.
- For the sweet tooth, smear nut or seed butter on the last piece of bread, dress it up with sliced banana, hemp seeds and Chocolate Cacao Granola.