Strawberry Mango Salsa
Did somebody say strawberry season?🍓
If you’ve never had a fruit salsa, you’re in for a treat. It’s super vibrant and flavourful, and the perfect balance of sweet and spicy and savoury. Grab a chip or spoon, we’re not judging... and dive in!
- 1 mango
- 1/4 cup red onion, small dice
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp each cilantro and fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 lime juiced
- Cracked pepper
- Peel skin off of the mango with a vegetable peeler.
- Slice the flesh off the mango and cut into dice sized pieces.
- Add to a bowl with the remaining salsa ingredients and stir to combine.
- Set aside for 30 minutes to an hour to allow flavours to meld.