Strawberry Parfait Popsicles
Summer is almost here, and you know what that means. Popsicle Season.
They are pretty, they are pink, and they are packed with feel good ingredients, featuring antioxidant filled strawberries our Apple Cinnamon Probiotic Oat Clusters. These homemade, vegan / gluten-free, Strawberry Parfait inspired pops are the perfect, healthy, and refreshing, treat to enjoy all summer long! 🍓
- 1 pound strawberries, sliced
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut kefir or yogurt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- Pinch pink salt
- 1/4 cup Rawcology Apple and Cinnamon Oat Clusters broken into small pieces
- Wash and slice strawberries, reserving 1/2 cup sliced strawberries for later. Place them in a pot and cook over medium-low heat until they start to break down. Mash the berries with a wooden spoon to help break them up.
- Add in coconut milk, maple syrup, arrowroot starch, and vanilla. Mix well. Simmer for 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of coconut kefir or yogurt into moulds and slide a few sliced strawberries in as well.
- Pour Popsicle juice on top and place in the freezer for 30 minutes. Open freezer and slide popsicle stick into the middle of the popsicle. Gently place apple cinnamon oat clusters around the base of the popsicles and place back into the freezer. Freeze for 2 more hours or until the popsicles are fully set, enjoy!