Strawberry-Peach Crumble Bars
Looking for the perfect recipe to use your favorite seasonal fruits? This Strawberry-Peach Crumble recipe is filled with juicy strawberries and sweet peaches with a buttery crumble base. Topped with our amazing NEW Strawberry and Peach Grain Free Granola. Slice into bars and serve with ice cream, coconut whip or your favorite dairy-free yogurt.
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup each ground Rawcology Peach Grain Free Granola and Strawberry Grain Free Granola
- 1 cup oats
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup melted vegan butter
- 4 cups peaches sliced
- 1 strawberries sliced
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 350d. Place parchment into an 8x8 square pan.
- In a small food processor, blend strawberry granola and peach granola into a coarse texture.
- In a medium sized bowl mix crust ingredients together. The mixture should hold together when pinched. Transfer 3/4 of the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Dampen your hands and firmly press down to form crust for the bars. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the crust is baking add peaches and strawberries to a small pot and bring to a simmer.
- Add in lemon juice, maple syrup, and vanilla. Cook down until the peaches start to soften.
- Add in cornstarch and continue to cook for 5 more minutes until the peach strawberry mixture is thick and luscious.
- Pour fruit onto the baked crust and top with remaining crumble topping. Crumble 1/4 cup Rawcology Strawberry Grain Free Granola on top and place back into the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Place on a wire cooling rack to cool and then place in the fridge until ready to enjoy.
- Slice into bars and serve with ice cream, coconut whip or yogurt.