Even if the weather is giving us all sorts of mixed messages, we're still berry excited about this Strawberry Salad! 🍓
Mixing that crunch and sweetness with some tart radish along with roasted tofu for protein to make a salad that feeds like a whole meal. 🥗
What are you making this weekend? 🍽️
- 6 cups kale, stems removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 block tofu, roasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled vegan goat cheese
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds
- 2 -3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- Handful sprouts
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinaigrette
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup crushed Rawcology Rockin' Ranch Coconut Chips
- Remove tough spine and stem from kale. Place in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Massage the kale for a couple of minutes to soften then set aside.
- Add everything except sprouts, avocado and Rockin' Ranch into the bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Crush up Rockin' Ranch Chips with your hands and sprinkle over the top of your salad.
- Spread your avocado on top of your salad and sprinkle with pink salt. Scatter sprouts on top and serve! Enjoy! 💫