Vegan Grazing Board
Grazing boards are so versatile and perfect for holiday celebrations. Filled with a range of savoury dips, plant-based cheese, sweet chocolate bark, and accented with crackers, fresh fruit, and crisp vegetables, making it the perfect appetizer for holiday parties.
Building the ultimate vegan grazing board doesn’t have to be complicated. The key is to include a variety of foods. Choose different types of dips and spreads, buy a selection of festive food and in season fruits and vegetable, and include a few homemade holiday recipes such as the classic peppermint chocolate bark!
- 1 bag dark chocolate chips
- 1-2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup Tamari almonds chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup Rawcology chocolate granola chopped
- Place parchment paper onto a sheet pan.
- Melt chocolate and oil together until smooth and silky.
- Pour onto parchment smoothie evenly with an offset spatula.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients over chocolate and place in the freezer to harden. Once set, break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
- Best stored in the freezer.
- 1/2 cup cashews soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp everything but the bagel spice
- 1/4 tsp salt and cracked pepper
- 1 tsp fresh thyme pulled from stem
- 1/4 cup Rawcology Smokey Cheese roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp fresh cranberries sliced
Drain cashews and place in a high-speed blender or food processor.
Add cream cheese and blend until well incorporated.
Add in nutritional yeast, Everything But The Bagel spice, salt and cracked pepper. Blend again until smooth and creamy.
Line a small bowl with plastic wrap.
Scrape cheese mixture into the bowl and tightly wrap into the shape of a ball. Keep in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours but preferably do this day before serving.
Remove plastic wrap and gently press smokey cheese, thyme, pomegranate, cranberries and fresh thyme into the ball.
Place the ball on a plate and put back in the fridge until ready to serve.