White Chocolate Yogurt Bark
This frozen plant-based White Chocolate Yogurt Bark is the ultimate healthy summer snack or sweet treat! It’s cool, creamy, and topped with antioxidant rich blueberries and Rawcology's Peach Grain Free Granola.
With just a few simple ingredients, this delicious treat can be fully customizable with all your favorite fruit or nourishing topping.
Our Peach Grain Free Granola is bursting with juicy flavour and ripe with antioxidants. This keto granola is made with organic peach puree creating a vibrant peach flavour, all while being gluten-free, allergen-friendly, and infused with nutrients and antioxidant superfoods.
- 80 grams vegan white chocolate melted
- 1 cup dairy free yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup blueberries sliced in half
- 1/2 cup Rawcology Peach Granola
- 1/4 cup raw almonds roughly chopped
- Line a cookie sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Combine yogurt, white chocolate and vanilla in a bowl and pour onto a lined cookie sheet.
- Use an offset spatula to create and even layer.
- Sprinkle Peach Granola, blueberries and almonds on top of yogurt mixture and place in the freezer. Make sure the surface is even. Wait a few hours or until the yoghurt is fully frozen.
- Break into pieces and ENJOY!