Souper Broccoli and Spinach Vegetable SoupNovember 17, 2017
Unbaked Maca Chocolate Chip CookiesDecember 3, 2017
If you’re a fan of our Matcha Latte Coconut Chips, you’re going to LOVE these unique energy bites. They’re made with only four ingredients: our Matcha Chips, hemp seeds, pumpkin seed butter and a little bit of coconut nectar (although you can use your preferred natural sweetener, such as maple syrup or honey). Packed with healthy fats, including omega-3 essential fatty acids, fiber, and antioxidants, these bites are the perfect snack to keep you energized throughout your day. Also, if you’re nut free or simply looking to add some variety into your snacking line up, these are a great alternative given the hemp seeds and pumpkin seeds used. Eat them for breakfast, snack on them throughout the day or even enjoy them as a slightly sweet treat!
Matcha Latte Coconut & Hemp Seed Bites
Delicious energy bites made with four ingredients: Matcha Latte Coconut Chips, hemp seeds, pumpkin seed butter and coconut nectar. Makes 8 bites.
- 1 cup Matcha Latte Coconut Chips
- 4 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seed butter
- 1-2 tbsp coconut nectar
- Optional: pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- Pulse the coconut chips in your food processor until broken into smaller pieces.
- Add additional ingredients and process until a dough is formed.
- Roll the dough out into approximately 8 energy bites.
- We've added dried cornflower petals on our bites to make them look fancy!
- Refrigerate the bites until ready to serve. Best enjoyed within one week.