Finding a good granola that’s low in sugar, grain free and made with 100% clean ingredients is hard to come by. This recipe is the answer to your granola woes, friends! The recipe includes a combination of our Chocolate Superfood Coconut Chips, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, hemp hearts, almonds, maple syrup, cinnamon, virgin coconut oil, almond butter and vanilla. If you’d like to make it nut free, simply omit the almonds and use sunflower seed or pumpkin seed butter instead of almond butter.
This recipe is loaded with healthy fats that are beneficial for supporting energy levels, brain health, and balancing hormones. Enjoy the granola on its own or topped on yogurt, chia seed pudding, oatmeal, desserts, and so much more!
Grain Free Granola with Chocolate Coconut Chips
An incredibly delicious grain free granola made with Rawcology Chocolate Superfood Coconut Chips!
- 2 1/2 cups Rawcology Chocolate Coconut Chips
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 3/4 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a food processor, pulse almonds for a few seconds so that you have smaller pieces of almonds for the granola.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut flakes, almonds, seeds, hemp hearts, cinnamon and salt.
- In a saucepan, melt coconut oil then remove from heat. Whisk in the maple syrup, almond butter and vanilla.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well until completely coated.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, spread the granola into an even layer.
- Bake the granola for 15 minutes. Remove the granola from the oven and stir.
- Bake for another 10 minutes. Remove the granola from the oven and let cool. The granola will harden as it cools.
- Let cool for an hour and then transfer the granola to a glass jar. The granola can be stored on your counter top and is best consumed within 1 week or kept in the refrigerator up to 1 month.